Name of Post: Non-Teaching (Public Relations Officer (PRO) and Peon) Vacancy at 04 posts.
Short Information About Post: Gurugram University has released the latest notification for the Recruitment of Gurugram University 2022 about Non-Public Relations Officer (Pro) and PEON Vacancies at 04 POS. Candidates who are interested in Gurugram University Asst Professor Recruitment 2022 apply through the official website of Gurugram University Jobs from July 1, 2022, to 23 July 2022.
Gurugram University Jobs Notification 2022 – Application Form Officer, Peon 04 Post
The candidates who are interested in the recruitment of non-learning universities of Gurugram 2022 Vacancies at Gurugram University and 2022 and complete all the feasibility criteria can read the Gurugram University 2022 notification before the Gurugram University applies online in 2022.
Below is a brief description of the official notification of Gurugram University’s work on the work of Gurugram University 2022. Other details of the recruitment of Gurugram University 2022 such as age limit, educational qualifications, the selection process of Gurugram University 2022 Peon Bharti 2022 How to register is given below.
Gurugram University Recruitment 2022
Gurugram University Non-Teaching Notification Details
Eligibility for Gurugram University Recruitment 2022
- Candidates should have graduated in grade 10, postgraduate degrees in journalism or mass communication of public relations & advertising from recognized universities, diploma P.G or equivalent from recognized councils/universities/institutions.
Important Date for Gurugram University Recruitment 2022
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 1 July 2022.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 23 July 2022.
Application Fee for Gurugram University Recruitment 2022
- For General Candidates Application Fee Rs.500/-.
- For SC/BC/EWS Candidates Application Fee Rs.125/-.
- For PWD/ESM/ Women Candidates of Haryana Domicile 50% of fees.
Age Limit for Gurugram University Recruitment 2022
- Minimum Age: 18 years.
- Maximum Age: 42 years.
Selection Process for Gurugram University Recruitment 2022
- Written Test.
- Skill Test.
- Typing Test.
How to Apply for Gurugram University Recruitment 2022
- Mode of Apply: Through Offline.
- Postal Address: The Registrar, Gurugram University, Naryanpur, PO: Dikrong, Dist: Lakhimpur, Assam Pin – 784164.
- Job Location: Gurugram University.
- Mode of Apply: Through Offline.
- Eligible candidates can apply through the official website by 23 July 2022 or at Click on the below How to Apply links.
- Candidates will be selected based on the Written Test/Skill Test/Typing Test.
- For more selection process details please go to the official notification.
Gurugram University Recruitment Notification Vacancy Details Total: 04 Posts
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.
- Apply Online Click Here
- Official Website Click Here
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. How many vacancies are there?
Ans – There are 4 vacancies in total. Peon, Public Relations Officer: 4 Posts,
2. What is the Pay Scale for Peon, Public Relation Officer, Skills / Eligibility?
Ans – The Payscale is as follows Peon, Public Relations Officer: INR Not Disclosed, When can I can apply for Peon, Public Relations Officer, Skills / Eligibility job at Gurugram University You can go through the official document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
3. Where will I be placed if selected?
Ans – The selected candidate will be placed in Mayfield Garden Sector 51, Gurgaon